For Legacy appellate courts, use the following instructions to add our secondary email:
1. Log in to Manage My Appellate Filer Account at pacer.gov with the
appellate ECF (e-filing) username and password.
2. Click Personal Info/Address/ECF Filing Status Updates. To update a
primary email, select Update Personal Info. For an additional email,
select Update Noticing Preferences.
3. Log in to the court’s ECF website with the ECF (filing) ID and
4. Click Utilities and Notice for Cases of Interest to add cases for
For NextGen appellate courts, use the following instructions to add our secondary email:
Log in at pacer.psc.uscourts.gov/pscof/manage/maint.jsf with the
PACER username and password.
2. Click the Maintenance tab.
3. Click Update E-Filer Email Noticing and Frequency. Here, you can
update, add, or remove email addresses